Corona measures and tips
We must not deny the presence and progress of the Corona virus in Belgium. We don't want to do that. This is the umpteenth update you will receive about this. 🥱
As a company, we do not want to participate in panic or be dragged into measures that encourage this. We do want to put common sense first. Therefore, we make it clear how we will approach this in the next 3 weeks. Especially how we want to help you in our current projects.
Starting today, all our communication and cooperation are situated (as much as possible) online. Our team works from home, uses videochats to meet and call or mails with clients. That is what we call a digital experience! 😉
One thing we can be sure about: we keep working, as one team! We keep the same atmosphere, just in a virtual way.
In this blog we're going to expand on how we will manage the 3 coming weeks. And especially how we help you for our running projects.
How we handle this
👉 We have already built up a lot of experience with working from home in recent years. Everyone will have the choice in the following weeks and we will continue to guarantee our service and communication. We believe in working together, also with you as a client. Short communication lines remain a priority.
👉 If you would like to call our home workers, please put it in an email to our colleagues and they will be happy to call you from home.
👉 We prefer to let meetings take place via Skype or Zoom. A meeting in person is possible on a small scale and with the necessary hygienic agreements.
👉 Our projects and agendas remain as we anticipated them. Your project is not compromised because of these measures.
👉 Do you need urgent help because of changes to your digital communication to inform your customers? Do not hesitate to contact us. We continue to respond very quickly to help your business as soon as possible and to minimize damage due to the measures.
Our office is always accessible via all traditional channels: telephone, e-mail and our social media channels. We are there for you. 💪
Your company through the Corona crisis: 5 tips
- Offer your services and products digitally. As always, but just as important in these times, give clarity to your visitor. Provide maximum information via your website and make the threshold as low as possible via handy Call-To-Values and forms.
- Put a pop-up on your website about the measures you take as a company. It not only provides clarity for your current and potential customers, but also shows the innovative way in which you deal with unforeseen situations. Provide confidence.
- Email marketing is a great way to keep your customers informed. But make sure you don't disturb your customers unnecessarily. An email must always offer added value. With a good strategy, it is still one of the most qualitative channels.
- Enable social media! These channels are quick to get in touch with your customers, but beware of over-communication. Use your channels to help your customers, not flood them with (useless) messages.
- Make time for long-term thinking. These turbulent times may be difficult, but think about what will come next. The economy will be influenced for a while to come, maybe even longer than COVID-19 will be around. So make time now for a solid strategy and powerful concepts that can soon boost your business.
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have a monthly newsletter. Want to stay in touch about all developments in TT? Subscribe here to our newsletter!